Boston Consulting Group
www.bcg.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Boston Consulting Group Advanced Degree Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Oct 31, 2013

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advanced Degree Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview Details – I ultimately removed my application for consideration. I came to the conclusion that consulting was not for me.

With that being said my experience throughout the entire ordeal was nothing short of awesome. I have never run across a more down to earth caring group of professionals in industry before. The effort shown by the administration and consultants during the recruitment process was amazing. I have the utmost respect for BCG, especially the Houston Office.

Those of you thinking about entering a career as a consultant should consider employment with BCG.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were a leader... OK describe another time when you were a leader... OK describe another time when you were a leader. Describe a weakness, describe another weakness etc.

My advice to those of you interviewing, you need to have 3 examples for the various types of interview questions or most common interview questions. Do a google search online for the most popular interview questions.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Consulting Group

Worked for Boston Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Consulting Group Advanced Degree Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.