Boston Consulting Group

Boston Consulting Group Associate Intern Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Consulting Group in February 2012.

Overall, very pleasant interview experience. 3 interviews, 45 minutes each. 10 minutes behavioral, 30 minutes case, 5 minutes for questions. Then you had 1 10 minute "fit" interview. All of the cases were of average difficulty. The principals/partners interviewing were extremely pleasant. Only negative I had here was that they took nearly a week and a half to notify me of the results.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Associate Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boston Consulting Group in October 2009.

First round was on campus, with 2 case interviews with 2 different people. A few days after the first round, they called to say I was passed on to second round, and scheduled the date for the interview. I was flown out to the office I chose to interview directly with partners. There were 3 case interviews, and 2 resume/talking point interviews. 4 were with partners and 1 was with HR. I was at the LA office. The office was very modern and nice looking. Partners were not at all intimidating. The atmosphere felt professional but warm.

Interview Questions
    • Case interviews were all challenging to some degree. One of them was a question about retail product mix - what can a retail company do to increase their profits. I was not familiar at all with this industry, so it was a little more difficult for me to think of factors that might affect sales and profits, but the partner was reasonable and considering my background, she gave targeted clues to help me along the way.   View Answer