Boston Consulting Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

First, an email to request and phone interview. Then if all goes well an in-person interview with the broader team and HR member. I met with three team members and one HR consultant.

Interview Questions
  • Everyone had the same questions because they read it off of a sheet that HR printed out for them. It was repetitive and insincere.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in May 2009.

I was brought in by an outside recruiter. I met with two human resources professionals in the office. They generallly asked me questions about my experience and how I worked with changing deadlines, technology, etc. They described the practice areas for each of the partners (2) that would be supported in the position. One important distinction to note is that Administrative Assistants work with analysts and consultants while Executive Assistants only support Partners.

Executive Assistant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in June 2010.

After submitting my resume the HR representative called me to schedule an interview. I went to their office and met with HR and the hiring manager. They were very professional and the interview went well but they chose to make an offer to someone with less experience. BCGs pay scale for support staff is lower than most consulting firms.

Interview Questions
    • How many consultants did you support at your last employer?   Answer Question

Worked for Boston Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!