Boston Consulting Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was brought in by an outside recruiter. I met with two human resources professionals in the office. They generallly asked me questions about my experience and how I worked with changing deadlines, technology, etc. They described the practice areas for each of the partners (2) that would be supported in the position. One important distinction to note is that Administrative Assistants work with analysts and consultants while Executive Assistants only support Partners.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume the HR representative called me to schedule an interview. I went to their office and met with HR and the hiring manager. They were very professional and the interview went well but they chose to make an offer to someone with less experience. BCGs pay scale for support staff is lower than most consulting firms.

Interview Question – How many consultants did you support at your last employer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Consulting Group

Worked for Boston Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Consulting Group Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.