Boston Consulting Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fall Intern Interview

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in July 2013.

Interview Details – The entire process was in Korean despite the fact that they emphasize English only in all forms of their application. The entire interview was framed in Korean, making it hard for me to transition to English instead. The phone interview was supposed to follow an on-site one, but I wasn't able to get to Seoul on time, automatically disqualifying me.

Interview Question – They just wanted a concrete example of where I suggested something in a job, leadership position, etc. where my suggestion dramatically changed everything for the better.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Consulting Group

Worked for Boston Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Consulting Group Fall Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.