Boston Consulting Group Finance Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

3.5

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in June 2008.

Interview

Met with several people. The questions were creative scenario questions (What would you do in this fictional scenario?), and "what type of person are you" questions. I dont recall anything specific about the job being asked.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy the hypothesis, theory, or research phase more?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2015.

Interview

Once my resume is passed, I did job interview with HR manager and predecessor finance manager. Even I did not pass the first interview, there are 3 more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Most of them are the general questions. Why did you quit? What will you do better job for this position?   Answer Question