Boston Consulting Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Junior Consultant Interview

Intern Junior Consultant
Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview Details – First round interviews: Started out with a mathematical test that challenges you to do a number of tasks within a time limit that you can never reach. They want to see how you will react to a stressful situation and whether you can still solve the questions. It starts of easy but becomes more difficult to the end. I too am not sure whether this was because of the questions themselves or because of the time limit. After that test I had a meeting with a consultant, we first talked about the resume for about ten minutes, then we went on with a business case that I totally failed (being prepared is everything!) and then you get the chance to ask some questions.

Interview Question – What are the things that are not on your resume, what are your failures?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Consulting Group

Worked for Boston Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Consulting Group Intern Junior Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.