Boston Consulting Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Junior Consultant Interview

Intern Junior Consultant
Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview Details – First round interviews: Started out with a mathematical test that challenges you to do a number of tasks within a time limit that you can never reach. They want to see how you will react to a stressful situation and whether you can still solve the questions. It starts of easy but becomes more difficult to the end. I too am not sure whether this was because of the questions themselves or because of the time limit. After that test I had a meeting with a consultant, we first talked about the resume for about ten minutes, then we went on with a business case that I totally failed (being prepared is everything!) and then you get the chance to ask some questions.

Interview Question – What are the things that are not on your resume, what are your failures?   View Answer

Worked for Boston Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!