Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Consulting Group
- Consultant (155)
- Associate (133)
- Associate Consultant (68)
- Summer Associate (63)
- Intern (41)
- Business Analyst (18)
- Junior Consultant (14)
- Analyst (14)
- Summer Analyst (10)
- Visiting Associate (8)
- Management Consultant (6)
- Summer Consultant (6)
- Senior Associate (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Internship (4)
- Executive Assistant (4)
- Project Leader (3)
- Full Time Associate (2)
- Principal (2)
- Part-time Assistant (2)
- Associate Intern (2)
- Associé invité (2)
- Conseiller Associé (2)
- PTA (2)
- Management Consulting Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- Knowledge Analyst (1)
- Scholarship (1)
- Summer Business Analyst (1)
- Consultant In Training (1)
Project Leader Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Zürich (Switzerland)).
All in all 4 interviews: 3 with Partners, 1 with Principal
2 general interviews (with Partners) on project background: industries, project scope, deliverables etc.
2 interviews with cases:
- Cost analysis and improvements proposal for a bank IT organization
- Review and renegotiation approaches for a 3rd party outsourcing contracts
- Share concrete examples, when your creativity help you to solve problem or overcome challenge. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group
Project Leader InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Delhi (India)) in April 2010.
4-5 interviews including HR and final offer. You go ahead only if the previous one is successful. Very consistent interview process across different interviewers. Mostly case based - 2 cases per interview is a minimum. The cases are usually a stripped down version of a real life case example that the person must have gone through.
- Why move from a consulting company to another consulting firm Answer Question
Project Leader InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in January 2011.
1) Phone screen with senior partner discussing experiences on my resume.
2) Two in-office interviews with principals - discussed view on consulting businesses, and worked through case interviews (w/ heavy quant component)
3) Three in-person interviews with partners - included case, career aspirations, reasons for considering leaving current company
- Who is winning the data war between pharmaceuticals and health insurance companies? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Level and compensation of offer was too low.