Boston

Relevance Date Difficulty

Educator Interview

Educator
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Boston in May 2013.

Interview Details – i met with senior staff for about 15 minutes

Interview Question – there was no difficult question - but a lot was not disclosed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation - just a step level

Medical Record Reviewer Interview

Medical Record Reviewer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston in March 2009.

Interview Details – clean environment, friendly receptionist, specific questions, interview to testing to references moved quickly

Interview Question – why are you leaving your current job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – made mistake of giving a low salary requirement--would ask for a bit more and negotiate for what I wanted.

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Boston in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was initially a phone interview, then progressed to an in person interview with a manager and deputy director. I was then called back in for a second interview with the same manager and deputy director, plus the director. About two weeks later I was offered a Job. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with financial reporting?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation due to budget cuts and wage freezes.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boston? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston employees and interview candidates.