Boston Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was seemless. The atmosphere was welcoming as any PICU floor could be. The nurses and staff were accommodating. I took a medication administration exam, a tour of the floor, and may my potential managers. The entire process took 2 hours.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the position due to another offer that I accepted. This position I declined because I did not hear back from the company in a timely manner.

Client Services Analyst Interview

Client Services Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in December 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen with the Customer Operations Manager and it was pretty well I would like to say. She brought me into the ITS Operations Center and met with herself and 2 other leads. The interview went well since I'm knowledgeable in a lot of areas. Got informed 2 weeks later that she had picked someone else but that did not pass the background check and offered the job to me by default.

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Very Easy Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. Generally tired to figure out my work experience

Interview Question – No real tough questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They weren't able or willing to negotiate. And they offered lower than promised

Central Service Department Interview

Central Service Department
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in April 2012.

Interview Details – Central service Supervisor, met me personally and brought me Office in Central Service and was very easy going and made me feel at ease. Looked at my resume and wanted to see my personality.
 Very professional, friendly, and asked some questions based on personality in regards to central service technician, specifics such as working relations with co-workers, part of job you feel most proficient about, Exc.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very friendly, informal atmosphere.

Certified Nurse Midwife Interview

Certified Nurse Midwife
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online with my resume. Was contacted by director of midwifery service who requested cover letter. She then emailed me to set up interview. Met with her for an hour. Very nice person. This group is very focused on diversity and cares for patients from many backgrounds so you might be asked to discuss your experience with cultural diversity.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to deal with cultural diversity and how you handled it.   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict with your supervising physician and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Finance Position Interview

Finance Position
Boston, MA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in January 2008.

Interview Details – Fairly painless process. Questions were the generic middle-management type (eg. strengths and weaknesses, etc). There were at least two rounds of interviews, one with the immediate manager and then with a VP. Other than the wait time, it wasn't too bad.

Interview Question – Why do you think you're a good fit for the organization?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2008.

Interview Details – Saw the listing on Dice. Applied and followed up. Not sure if I would have been as successful if I didn't follow up.

Interview Question – I didn't get any real difficult questions   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Boston, MA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in January 2009.

Interview Details – the hospital seemed to be a nice working environment. lots of intellectuals, but unfortunatately that was not the case within the hiring department. went on for three days and culminated in a 9 panel interview. seemed to be a little overload, but in the end, was not offerred.

Interview Question – tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Boston Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!