Boston Medical Center

Updated Jul 14, 2014
Updated Jul 14, 2014

2.6

Accounting Assistant Interview

BMC has a very long interview/hiring process with the cori/background check it takes roughly around 2-3 months to get hired here based on my experience. Expect to receive one phone interview and 2 in person interviews if you are a candidate they are interested in hiring.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult thing you do at your job now?   Answer Question

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in December 2012.

Had a phone screen with the Customer Operations Manager and it was pretty well I would like to say. She brought me into the ITS Operations Center and met with herself and 2 other leads. The interview went well since I'm knowledgeable in a lot of areas. Got informed 2 weeks later that she had picked someone else but that did not pass the background check and offered the job to me by default.

There was none.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2012.

Very easy interview. Generally tired to figure out my work experience

Interview Questions
    They weren't able or willing to negotiate. And they offered lower than promised

Central Service Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in April 2012.

Central service Supervisor, met me personally and brought me Office in Central Service and was very easy going and made me feel at ease. Looked at my resume and wanted to see my personality.
     Very professional, friendly, and asked some questions based on personality in regards to central service technician, specifics such as working relations with co-workers, part of job you feel most proficient about, Exc.

Certified Nurse Midwife Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in June 2010.

Applied online with my resume. Was contacted by director of midwifery service who requested cover letter. She then emailed me to set up interview. Met with her for an hour. Very nice person. This group is very focused on diversity and cares for patients from many backgrounds so you might be asked to discuss your experience with cultural diversity.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an experience where you had to deal with cultural diversity and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict with your supervising physician and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in June 2010.

The interview process was seemless. The atmosphere was welcoming as any PICU floor could be. The nurses and staff were accommodating. I took a medication administration exam, a tour of the floor, and may my potential managers. The entire process took 2 hours.

Interview Questions

I declined the position due to another offer that I accepted. This position I declined because I did not hear back from the company in a timely manner.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2009.

Very friendly, informal atmosphere.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in January 2009.

the hospital seemed to be a nice working environment. lots of intellectuals, but unfortunatately that was not the case within the hiring department. went on for three days and culminated in a 9 panel interview. seemed to be a little overload, but in the end, was not offerred.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2008.

Saw the listing on Dice. Applied and followed up. Not sure if I would have been as successful if I didn't follow up.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't get any real difficult questions   View Answer

Finance Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Medical Center in January 2008.

Fairly painless process. Questions were the generic middle-management type (eg. strengths and weaknesses, etc). There were at least two rounds of interviews, one with the immediate manager and then with a VP. Other than the wait time, it wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you're a good fit for the organization?   Answer Question