Boston Medical Center

Very Easy Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. Generally tired to figure out my work experience

Interview Question – No real tough questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They weren't able or willing to negotiate. And they offered lower than promised

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was an internal transfer, which BMC likes to hire. I met with the Administrative Director who was more of a soft interviewer. Questions were basically what direction did I want to go in, why did I want the position, and how did I qualify. My current supervisor interviewed me a few days later and told me more about the job and asked the same questions in my first interview. With each interview I felt like I did much less talking than my interviewers.

Interview Question – The questions as were not technical problems or business cases. Mainly why do you want this position and what can you offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position was technically lateral, so I was unsuccessful in negotiating a higher salary. In past experiences with this organization, I was able to negotiate easily to a higher salary.

Worked for Boston Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!