Boston Medical Center

Very Easy Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. Generally tired to figure out my work experience

Interview Question – No real tough questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They weren't able or willing to negotiate. And they offered lower than promised

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Boston Medical Center in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was an internal transfer, which BMC likes to hire. I met with the Administrative Director who was more of a soft interviewer. Questions were basically what direction did I want to go in, why did I want the position, and how did I qualify. My current supervisor interviewed me a few days later and told me more about the job and asked the same questions in my first interview. With each interview I felt like I did much less talking than my interviewers.

Interview Question – The questions as were not technical problems or business cases. Mainly why do you want this position and what can you offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position was technically lateral, so I was unsuccessful in negotiating a higher salary. In past experiences with this organization, I was able to negotiate easily to a higher salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boston Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Medical Center Project Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Medical Center employees and interview candidates.