Boston Properties Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Properties.

Several rounds of interviews, but overall a pretty smooth process. Everyone was genuinely interested in my experience and wanted to talk to me. Nice bunch of people and good experience interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Boston Properties.

Interview process was somewhat long. There were at least 3 interview visits. It took a little over 3 months for them to make the final decision.

Satisfied

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Boston Properties in February 2013.

I applied online and about a week later had a phone interview with a member of HR. Then was scheduled for my first interview at their Boston headquarters. The hiring manager and I made a good connection and she invited me in for a second interview with the legal department. The second interview consisted of four one on one interviews which lasted about 30 minutes each. I was pretty nervous and that was probably clear. Given my experience its surprising I made it that far into the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Mostly discussed my experience in great detail.   Answer Question

Leasing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Properties in April 2010.

Series of interviews with different members of the leasing team. Very standard questions in regard to personal experience. Did not seem like there was a formal interview system. Met with three or four people in their conference room. Mainly questions on how I became interested in the industry and Boston Properties.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Many rounds of long interviews for an admin position

Customer Service Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Properties in December 2010.

It was a fairly easy interview process. first, I started out with a phone interview and then was asked to come back a few days later. initially, I did not get the job. However, the called me aback a few weeks later and offered it to me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer ?   Answer Question

Property Accountant Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Properties in January 2008.

My first interview consisted of meeting many people. I started off by meeting with the recruiter and getting a little background about the company. I then met with both managers for the group I was interviewing to join and then I met with someone within the group, who I ended up working closely with. For my second interview I met with the controller and we didn't talk about the job really at all. It was more of a 'getting to know you' type feel and I believe it was so he could get an idea about my general personality.

Interview Questions
    This was my first job right out of college so I didn't know about, or have any real reason to negotiate. I was jus thappy to get a job.