Boston Red Sox Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Red Sox

Corporate Role Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boston Red Sox.

Interview

Had to take a personality test and record an interview. Don't bother applying if you don't want to record yourself. They disqualify you from the process if you decline to do so.

Marketking Interview

Interview

As expected, the more important the job title of the person you're interviewing with, the harder the questions. Expect to interview with several people before being offered a position. The folks in human resources are beyond nice and accommodating. There is no such thing as being overdressed when interviewing with the team. The better you are dressed, the more it says to them that you want the position that you are seeking.

Interview Questions

• Why do we need you? Be prepared for that one, and don't answer why it would be good to have you. Tell them why they NEED you.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Red Sox (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone call from HR, Meeting at Fenway for interview than another final interview at Fenway

Horror stories

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Red Sox (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Hirevue interview with around 20 questions. Each question had ten seconds for preparation and then 30 seconds for the answer. At the end of the answer you would click the done button.

Groundscrew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Red Sox.

Interview

Receive a notice from my college portal about a Red Sox job fair, showed up with a few copies of my resume and wore something nice. Had a 5 minute interview conducted on site on the day of the fair. Received a call two weeks later stating that I had made it to the second round and that I had an interview scheduled with one of the two assistant grounds keepers. Since it was a season job the questions I fielded weren't exactly turf/grass science, it had nothing to do with that actually. It was more of a personality/character interview, seeing if you'd be an ideal fit to be a part of the crew. That interview lasted literally ten minutes... received a call back from Human Resources another two weeks later saying I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift a 50 lb. bag?   1 Answer