Boston Scientific Clinical Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in June 2010.

Initially, an internal recruiter will contact you for a phone screen. You'll first do a one on one with the regional manager, followed up by an interview with the local field team. If you pass the first three stages, you'll do a day long ride along.

Interview Questions
None. I was initially happy with the compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2009.

The interviews consisted of a phone interview from the recruiting firm, I had a two face to face interviews with the hiring manager. Next I interviewed with the Territory Manager. And Finally, I did a field ride.

There was no negotiation

Clinical Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Two interviews with hiring manager, and a 3rd interview with their manager. Initial interviews were easy-going and straight-forward, with typical HR questions and some technical questions related to their products and my experience with the technology. Interview with my manager's boss was longer and asked more behavioural questions relating to the job, and whether or not I would be a good "fit" for the role. Some of the questions were typical of the more difficult "textbook HR questions" (dealing with conflict, authority, and making sure I wouldn't accidentally do anything illegal that would get the company into trouble).

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in case of a serious client/patient emergency?   Answer Question

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!