Boston Scientific

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initially, an internal recruiter will contact you for a phone screen. You'll first do a one on one with the regional manager, followed up by an interview with the local field team. If you pass the first three stages, you'll do a day long ride along.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. I was initially happy with the compensation.

Dayton, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interviews consisted of a phone interview from the recruiting firm, I had a two face to face interviews with the hiring manager. Next I interviewed with the Territory Manager. And Finally, I did a field ride.

Interview Question – I dont remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Clinical Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – Two interviews with hiring manager, and a 3rd interview with their manager. Initial interviews were easy-going and straight-forward, with typical HR questions and some technical questions related to their products and my experience with the technology. Interview with my manager's boss was longer and asked more behavioural questions relating to the job, and whether or not I would be a good "fit" for the role. Some of the questions were typical of the more difficult "textbook HR questions" (dealing with conflict, authority, and making sure I wouldn't accidentally do anything illegal that would get the company into trouble).

Interview Question – What would you do in case of a serious client/patient emergency?   Answer Question

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!