Boston Scientific

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Arden Hills, MN

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2008.

Interview Details – One on one interview consisted of a full day of interviewing with a new person every hour. The interviewers appeared to have different roles as each dug in to a different part of my background. Some were friendly and others were almost confrontational. It was a bad experience and I would not accept a position there if it had been offered.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of X where you did X. It was all typical STAR type questions.   Answer Question
  • Very detailed questioning into every statement on my resume. Be sure you can back up every thing you have written.   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in July 2008.

Interview Details – Competency based interview process takes time but is good

Interview Question – Need to have STARAR's ready for each competency   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took forever. I basically wrote them off. Then it wasn't an interview. It was more like a screening for an interview. There was not a discussion of credentials, it was salary and relocation.

Interview Question – What salary do you require?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview STAR based and very detail orientated.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in November 2011.

Interview Details – review 1:1 the background in spanish and phone interview in english

Interview Question – describe the projects that you have done at the university   Answer Question

Engineering

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2009.

Interview Details – Recruited through school. Interview consisted of phone interview, and was hired a week later. Interview included some technical questions and a few behavioral.

Interview Questions

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in August 2010.

Interview Details – overall great company. Recruiting dept. was weak, not making a great experience for me as a candidate.
Felt more like a low level staffing Agency than a top notch recruiting dept. Seemed to be a lack of Recruiting Manager, group not very engaged.

Interview Question – Please describe to me how you feel reg works   Answer Question

Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was invited for an interview the next day after i met with a recruiter during a career fair. The interview was a general question about you, your background and your resume. It was a 1:1 interview and the interviewer was friendly and was just trying to get to know me as a person and see if i was a match for their company. Few minutes after the first interview, i was called for a second interview which was technical interview. The atmosphere was also nice and friendly which made me comfortable.

Interview Question – Why Boston Scientific?   Answer Question

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!