Boston Scientific Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2011.

Applied via my university, signed up for an interview through the career services website. The interviewer was surprisingly brusque. During the interview, he would ask me a question then question me about certain things I said so be prepared to talk about all aspects of any project or research you mention.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you applied technical knowledge from your classes to solving a problem.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict due to an unmotivated team member.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2011.

Interview first with employee going over resume and some behavioral. Asked some technical questions about projects I had done on my resume. Next was with manager about 15 mins asking more behavioral and why Boston Sci. He asked what I was looking for specifically in this internship.

Interview Questions