Boston Scientific

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview first with employee going over resume and some behavioral. Asked some technical questions about projects I had done on my resume. Next was with manager about 15 mins asking more behavioral and why Boston Sci. He asked what I was looking for specifically in this internship.

Interview Question – What do you hope to gain from this internship?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied via my university, signed up for an interview through the career services website. The interviewer was surprisingly brusque. During the interview, he would ask me a question then question me about certain things I said so be prepared to talk about all aspects of any project or research you mention.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you applied technical knowledge from your classes to solving a problem.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict due to an unmotivated team member.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.