Boston Scientific

Updated Oct 29, 2014

3.4

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

They flew me out to their location for an in person interview, paying for all my expenses (flight, car, hotel) and even had their real estate agent take me on a tour of the town to check out housing options. The interview was on a Friday, and they told me they'd get back to me early the next week.

Two weeks later and still no response from them. Finally I had to track them down and force them to tell me they weren't offering me a job. After a certain point, I can take a hint, but to tell candidates that you will let them know of your decision within x days and then to completely ignore that deadline is beyond rude. If I hadn't reached out, they just never would have called me. I'm sure telling people that you're not offering them a job is no fun, but if you don't like it, don't get a job in HR. So disappointed with their HR team.

Interview Questions
  • It was pretty standard, textbook, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" kind of interview- nothing too difficulto r unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN

The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2008.

One on one interview consisted of a full day of interviewing with a new person every hour. The interviewers appeared to have different roles as each dug in to a different part of my background. Some were friendly and others were almost confrontational. It was a bad experience and I would not accept a position there if it had been offered.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of X where you did X. It was all typical STAR type questions.   Answer Question
    • Very detailed questioning into every statement on my resume. Be sure you can back up every thing you have written.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2012.

The interview process took forever. I basically wrote them off. Then it wasn't an interview. It was more like a screening for an interview. There was not a discussion of credentials, it was salary and relocation.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in November 2011.

review 1:1 the background in spanish and phone interview in english

Interview Questions
    • describe the projects that you have done at the university   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in August 2010.

overall great company. Recruiting dept. was weak, not making a great experience for me as a candidate.
    Felt more like a low level staffing Agency than a top notch recruiting dept. Seemed to be a lack of Recruiting Manager, group not very engaged.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2010.

Interview STAR based and very detail orientated.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2009.

I was invited for an interview the next day after i met with a recruiter during a career fair. The interview was a general question about you, your background and your resume. It was a 1:1 interview and the interviewer was friendly and was just trying to get to know me as a person and see if i was a match for their company. Few minutes after the first interview, i was called for a second interview which was technical interview. The atmosphere was also nice and friendly which made me comfortable.

Engineering Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2009.

Recruited through school. Interview consisted of phone interview, and was hired a week later. Interview included some technical questions and a few behavioral.

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Scientific in July 2008.

Competency based interview process takes time but is good