Boston Scientific

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IS Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview. Two thirty minute interviews that were very easy and non technical.

Reason for Declining – They were further away from me than other offers. I would have liked to have accepted this one. They seemed great to work for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IS Intern Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was a great experience interviewing with Boston Scientific. From application to the end of the interview, the whole process was very organized. People from their company were nice. During my interview, besides some behavior questions like "tell me about a good and a bad decision you have made and compare them", he also asked about how I utilized my technique skills in my previous experience. So apparently they want people with IS background and knowledge.

Interview Question – Tell be about an experience that you had a person on your team that made the team challenging, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific IS Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.