Boston Scientific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Industrial Engineer Intern Interview

Industrial Engineer Intern
Fremont, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with someone from the San Jose site when applying for Fremont site. Standard interview asking behavioral but also technical questions regarding my major. Did not include an on-site visit which might or might not have swayed my opinion away from the job. I would have gotten a better understanding of the location at least...

Interview Question – Please describe the types of Inventory in a manufacturing facility.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific Industrial Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.