Boston Scientific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Information Systems Intern Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very standard behavioral interview questions with a manager and then a director. Around 30 minutes each.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you needed to work as a part of a team   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Information Systems Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – They interviewed me at my school for the IS intern position. Basic behavioral questions, using the STAR method to answer is best. Minor technical questions. Be familiar with Systems Analysis and Design. Salary based off year in (ie. fresh, soph, junior, senior) school.

Interview Question – Explaining the system development life cycle   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific Information Systems Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.