Boston Scientific

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interactive Strategist Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process for setting up was typical of a large company, detailed and painstaking application process to submit resume, went through phone interview and then 2 in person interviews. Would have had to fly to Boston for a full day of interviews if the process would have gone any further, but it ended for me after the first in person interview. Seemed to have a very limited understanding of how to fit mobile into their strategy and our opinions didn't mesh - that was where the process ended for me.

Interview Question – Wanted to have examples of mobile possibilities in marketing for physicians (specifically SMS)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific Interactive Strategist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.