Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Watchman Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

The interview process was ok. Group panel interview come prepared and have questions ready. They will handle all travel expenses and plans to and from interview. The interview process was ok. Group panel interview come prepared and have questions ready. They will handle all travel expenses and plans to and from interview.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

The interview was in the form of a super day. Met with 3 directors and 2vps. Each interview was them telling me about their team and their prior experiences. The last interview was with a director who took me out to lunch and talked about school, interests and how good the red sox are.

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by their Talent Acquisition team member who did a brief phone screen. I was asking to come in and meet with four members of their team, about 45 minutes each. I have been asked to come back for second round with two additional team members.

Interview Questions

• General review of previous experience. Some pointed questions regarding working with others, dealing with issues, and time management.   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Arden Hills, MN).

Interview

Very technical and very nice people. The interviews were strong technically and had a strong understanding of the company. They really sold the benefit to the patients.

They start out with a phone screen and them fly you in for an in person where they pick up the tab for a room, board, etc. They have an impressive cups and always take the time out to explain some of the processes.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews was fairly easy however, they are looking for specific criteria in candidates. They're clearly looking for individuals who are well composed, bright, and have personal skills. Even though I got asked back for a second interview, I was never approached and received no feedback after emailing them about the position.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I was willing to work non-traditional hours, seeing as this position requires weekend duty every few weeks and are at the mercy of operations.   Answer Question

Quality Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

An initial phone screen was set up approx. 2 months after I had filled the application out online. The phone screen was easy, mainly going through your resume, why you wanted to work for Boston Scientific and any questions that you have. I then received an email stating that they would like to meet me in person and I was given a phone number to coordinate schedules. The women was extremely nice and they email out an itinerary of who you're speaking with, when and where.. Day of I arrived on site and had to get set up with security for a name badge to wear, everything went really smooth. I started off by speaking with an HR representative for a half hour she went over company culture and why I was drawn to the position. What I hoped to bring to the table, things like that. She was really nice and it was all fairly routine. She brought me down to a meeting room where I was having a panel discussion with 5 people. They were all male (I'm female) and while some where really nice and asked insightful questions about how my background would blend with the potential job, I felt like there were two individuals who clearly disliked the fact that I was female and would try and prompt rapid fire questions almost as if to catch me off guard. A very dated and egotistical method if you ask me. Since, unfortunately, I'm use to men interviewing in this type of manner I wasn't rattled by it, but it definitely made me start to question the type of people I would be working with. There are always a few bad apples in every company and some of the men that were in the interview were very nice, like I said. I left not knowing exactly how I felt, it went well, but I felt like those two individuals had already made there decisions about me. A week later no one had reached out so I did and was told that they were still searching and conducting interviews (they said in the meeting that they were in the stages of wrapping it up) and would "circle back around once everything is complete". I haven't received an offer yet two weeks later and I don't expect to.

Interview Questions

• Very basic "tell me a time when you" all about conflict resolution, career highlights and why, I studied up on specific items this location in particular made, but no one asked.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview took place in a conference room with two of the managers, one of whom became my direct supervisor. I really liked the interview, the process seemed relaxed. I didn't like that the wage was completely non-negotiable, and I was only given 5 hours to decide, even though I asked for a day or two to think about the decision.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation where I made a mistake, and what did I do?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Then after the phone interview I was invited for a in person interview. During this interview I met a project manager and two of his employees. All the interviews were back to back and a little overwhelming. Overall all the interviewers were very polite and tried to make the situation as comfortable as possible. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experiences involving leadership roles?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spencer, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through their website. Got an initial call from the recruiter for an interview after about 6 weeks. Heard back after 4 weeks to schedule an onsite interview. Took them another 4 weeks to get back to me with their decision.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2015.

Interview

Very basic, but kind of long. Very respectful staff. Very intense at times, felt they were judging me a little bit. Overall, it was misleading, to say the least, referring to "when you work here" and going from speaking very professionally to a more relaxed style. Confusing and thought it went better then it did (since i didnt get the job).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects you have worked on?
      What SEM experience do you have?

Answer Question