Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Boston, MA).

Interview

Their campus recruitment team is phenomenal. They attend college career fairs, frequently hold post-career fair socials at nearby restaurants, and pre-interview dinners as well. The interview consists to two back-to-back meetings with employees at the Company. It may be first with someone from Human Resources followed by a relatively new IS employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a team you were on let you down. How did you respond, if at all?   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

They interviewed me at my school for the IS intern position. Basic behavioral questions, using the STAR method to answer is best. Minor technical questions. Be familiar with Systems Analysis and Design. Salary based off year in (ie. fresh, soph, junior, senior) school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Very thorough, had to speak to a number of people for them to get consensus

Interview Questions

• How to deal with existing business case that was very challenging for the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

I actually had two different job offers so I was able to get each of the departments to 'bid' against each other. Unique situation that probably won't happen again.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Simple and straightforward. The interviewing process took about 3-4 weeks. One phone interview and one in-person interview.

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by multi-panel in person interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Campus Interview

Interview Questions

Interview

I was invited to a networking event and was contacted for an hour interview. Two thirty minute sessions. First thirty was all off job experience and the second was all based on academic experience. The interviewers were extremely friendly and made you feel comfortable from the moment you walked in.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

well planned, good HR, did their homework, on time, good questions, did their best and came prepared, talked about the work and the next steps, talked about career growth, helpful, good directions.

Engineer Interview

Interview

They flew me out to their location for an in person interview, paying for all my expenses (flight, car, hotel) and even had their real estate agent take me on a tour of the town to check out housing options. The interview was on a Friday, and they told me they'd get back to me early the next week. Two weeks later and still no response from them. Finally I had to track them down and force them to tell me they weren't offering me a job. After a certain point, I can take a hint, but to tell candidates that you will let them know of your decision within x days and then to completely ignore that deadline is beyond rude. If I hadn't reached out, they just never would have called me. I'm sure telling people that you're not offering them a job is no fun, but if you don't like it, don't get a job in HR. So disappointed with their HR team.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty standard, textbook, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" kind of interview- nothing too difficulto r unexpected.   Answer Question

Production Line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied through a temp agency and had an interview. very basic questions about working in the medical device company. They give you simple test to complete in order to move on with the hiring process. if you fail those bead test, the hiring process ends.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a medical device company? what was the company making?   Answer Question