Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.9

Information Systems Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

They interviewed me at my school for the IS intern position. Basic behavioral questions, using the STAR method to answer is best. Minor technical questions. Be familiar with Systems Analysis and Design. Salary based off year in (ie. fresh, soph, junior, senior) school.

No negotiation

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Phone Interview followed by multi-panel in person interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Campus Interview

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Simple and straightforward. The interviewing process took about 3-4 weeks. One phone interview and one in-person interview.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Very thorough, had to speak to a number of people for them to get consensus

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with existing business case that was very challenging for the company   View Answer
    I actually had two different job offers so I was able to get each of the departments to 'bid' against each other. Unique situation that probably won't happen again.

Boston Scientific IS Intern Interview

I was invited to a networking event and was contacted for an hour interview. Two thirty minute sessions. First thirty was all off job experience and the second was all based on academic experience. The interviewers were extremely friendly and made you feel comfortable from the moment you walked in.

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Their campus recruitment team is phenomenal. They attend college career fairs, frequently hold post-career fair socials at nearby restaurants, and pre-interview dinners as well.

The interview consists to two back-to-back meetings with employees at the Company. It may be first with someone from Human Resources followed by a relatively new IS employee.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when a team you were on let you down. How did you respond, if at all?   Answer Question

Design Assurance Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in June 2012.

Entry level-no technical questions. just goes through resume. Speak to 6 people for 3 hours

Interview Questions
    simple but it was entry leve

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2010.

I interviewed with 5 different managers and supervisors so it lasted a while but the questions were pretty standard and everyone was very nice and respectful. There was discussion about the position, my experience/education, and some of the interviewers were more conversational. I think I interviewed at the right time where they needed someone immediately, so that could be a factor in why I was hired soon after the interviews.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2008.

Really depends on the department. R&D and Marketing tend to be better trained at conducting interviews.

Interview Questions
    • They do a lot of talking. Questions were very predictable.   Answer Question
    I interviewed 8 years ago and they told me that they do not negotiate. I later found out otherwise.