Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2015.

Interview

Very basic, but kind of long. Very respectful staff. Very intense at times, felt they were judging me a little bit. Overall, it was misleading, to say the least, referring to "when you work here" and going from speaking very professionally to a more relaxed style. Confusing and thought it went better then it did (since i didnt get the job).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects you have worked on?
      What SEM experience do you have?

Answer Question

Machine Design Engineer (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clonmel (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Clonmel (Ireland)) in November 2013.

Interview

I received a call from Boston Scientific Clonmel HR and I was told I got recommended by one of their HR. They told me I will have a short call with the hiring manager and then he will arrange a interview with me.

During the 1:1 interview, I have introduced my education background and work experience. And also I have shown him my portfolio and case study. The senior manager showed me the workplace and introduce me to the team member. We discussed the salary and when I could start to work. He offered the job right away during the interview.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews was fairly easy however, they are looking for specific criteria in candidates. They're clearly looking for individuals who are well composed, bright, and have personal skills. Even though I got asked back for a second interview, I was never approached and received no feedback after emailing them about the position.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I was willing to work non-traditional hours, seeing as this position requires weekend duty every few weeks and are at the mercy of operations.   Answer Question

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by their Talent Acquisition team member who did a brief phone screen. I was asking to come in and meet with four members of their team, about 45 minutes each. I have been asked to come back for second round with two additional team members.

Interview Questions

• General review of previous experience. Some pointed questions regarding working with others, dealing with issues, and time management.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied through a career fair at the university. First phone interview about half an hour long. Technical interview. Not very difficult. I emailed the day of the interview to thank the interviewer. They didn't follow up after the interview. I thought it was very unprofessional.

Watchman Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

The interview process was ok. Group panel interview come prepared and have questions ready. They will handle all travel expenses and plans to and from interview. The interview process was ok. Group panel interview come prepared and have questions ready. They will handle all travel expenses and plans to and from interview.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

The interview was in the form of a super day. Met with 3 directors and 2vps. Each interview was them telling me about their team and their prior experiences. The last interview was with a director who took me out to lunch and talked about school, interests and how good the red sox are.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Arden Hills, MN).

Interview

Very technical and very nice people. The interviews were strong technically and had a strong understanding of the company. They really sold the benefit to the patients.

They start out with a phone screen and them fly you in for an in person where they pick up the tab for a room, board, etc. They have an impressive cups and always take the time out to explain some of the processes.

Field Clinical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boston Scientific (West Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Most people are recruited by other employees who then make their recommendation to the hiring manager. The first interview is by phone where the manager requests you to send in your resume. Once this is reviewed he will sit down face to face with you in an informal setting and go over your experiences and company knowledge. The last step is the formal interview with a regional manager and the area VP.

Interview Questions

• What type of clinical experiences do you have that translate into device sales, marketing, and follow up. How would you rate your technical aptitude. Are you willing to take call and work early and late?   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific (Arden Hills, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume on line. It took a few weeks to receive the initial interview, but the responses and follow ups after the first interview were prompt. After the first phone interview, I had a half day of one on one interviews with other key members of the department. The one on one interview process was very flexible - it was conducted via teleconference at the Arden Hills Facility since I was from out of state. Although I opted to accept my offer before visiting the site, I had the option to visit before accepting. During my interviews, I knew the team was a good fit for me and had no reservations about accepting.

Interview Questions

• Tax Technical questions to confirm the depth of my background   Answer Question