Boston Scientific

116 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview was with a person completely unfamiliar with the position. She was unable to answer the questions I had.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Spencer, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2013.

Interview Details – Got it this opportunity through a career fair. I was interviewed on the spot, and a couple of days later I was called for an onsite interview.

There I spoke with 4 different people and it was a 4hour interview. I was then taken around to tour the facility. The questions were mainly behavioral and also talk a lot about my past experiences.

Interview Question – It was mostly behavioral. Just general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – Very thorough, had to speak to a number of people for them to get consensus

Interview Question – How to deal with existing business case that was very challenging for the company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I actually had two different job offers so I was able to get each of the departments to 'bid' against each other. Unique situation that probably won't happen again.

Director, Global Brand and Marketing Communications Interview

Director, Global Brand and Marketing Communications
Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2013.

Interview Details – In person with Sr. Management, Peers, subordinates, and Corp Comm VP

Interview Question – If you had one "do-over" in your career, what would it be.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2013.

Interview Details – Contact is typically done through a recruiter to begin the process and then your resume is sent to a hiring manager for review. From there it is a phone screen which is crucial to securing a face to face interview. After this step, there is typically a 2 step interview process that will decide your fate.

Interview Question – They gave a list of things that are important to you in a career and asked you to rank them in your importance (1 to 5).   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Spencer, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – I was set up with an interview from a recruiter at a career fair. Initial interview consisted of a 30 minute phone screen with behavioral questions after which I was contacted the following day and flown out to Spencer, IN the next week. When I arrived I found out that the position that I was interviewing for was already filled and I was now interviewing for a Production Supervisor position. Questions were all behavioral, other than an inexperienced interviewer asking if I was married and what my wife thought of Indiana. The hiring manager for the position took a phone call 5 minutes into the interview and left. In addition it was sort of distracting to watch one of the interviewers openly mark a grade sheet on a 1-5 scale as we were conducting the interview.

Interview Question – Are you married?   Answer Question

Technician II Interview

Technician II
Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2009.

Interview Details – Informal and low pressure. Mice people.

Interview Question – Tell us a time when you were wrong and had to correct it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I told them what I wanted, they accepted.

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – BSC found my resume on Monster and contacted me. I had a phone screening interview with a recruiter, and a week or so later they scheduled a face-to-face interview. I spoke with 3 people in a row, not including the hiring manager. A couple weeks later they scheduled me for 2 phone interviews. Later they called me back for yet another face to face interview, this time with the hiring manager and then her boss. Three more weeks go by (I was travelling) and then they had me return a 3rd time to campus to meet with an HR person. It wasn't to receive an offer, but just another interview. The trail has cooled since then despite my follow-up phone calls and email to the recruiter.

Interview Question – I was blind-sided by the question about where I wanted to be in 5 yrs, also about something I tried and failed. My bad for not prepping on those.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – Simple and straightforward. The interviewing process took about 3-4 weeks. One phone interview and one in-person interview.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions...nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Quality Systems Maqnager Interview

Quality Systems Maqnager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was easy to apply for the position. I simply uploaded my resume, and filled out some application questions online. The interviews were professional, and the interviewers asked good subject related questions, and general quality system questions. The interviews were with approximately 5 individuals, and were spread out across 2 days.

Interview Question – I did not receive any particularly unexpected questions. Most difficult questions revolved around my subject matter expertise on the functional area the department represented.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal. The initial offer was acceptable, and as I understand it, not negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific