Boston Scientific Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

phone interviews, then 14 in person 30 minute interviews. some of the people who interviewed me I never met with again.

Interview Questions
    • really nothing I couldn't handle. seemed like it was all from a standard interview guide.   Answer Question
    I took a pay cut to join the team, and there was no wiggle room on the salary. signing bonus helped somewhat offset the pay gap.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Natick, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2012.

BSC actively recruited me. Interview process was pretty laid back until the end when it was time to negotiate start date. First interview was screening with HR, then had phone call with hiring manager, then trip to Natick. I was leaving from a competitor and there was an issue with comp owed to me from my former employer. I was constantly reminded that there was a raise in pay, and that I should be happy joining such a great company for the right reasons. They also reminded me there were layoffs at my current company. I didn't budge and stalled two months. When they realized I hadn't been laid off and I wouldn't leave unless they sweetened the pot, they caved. HR was very pushy, asked some questions that were borderline inappropriate. Seemed like there was a lot of unnecessary red tape around title, comp, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you will like working for your boss? Do you think you will like the culture here- we don't want to make a mistake?   View Answer
    I took my time and stalled. They ended up giving me what I asked for.

OPS Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2014.

Interview process took 1 month. Initial phone screening with HR person, then phone interview with hiring manager, followed by an on-site meeting with directors, co-workers and people in similar positions in other departments. Another round of phone and on-site interviews.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Initial phone interview was with a person completely unfamiliar with the position. She was unable to answer the questions I had.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spencer, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2013.

Got it this opportunity through a career fair. I was interviewed on the spot, and a couple of days later I was called for an onsite interview.

There I spoke with 4 different people and it was a 4hour interview. I was then taken around to tour the facility. The questions were mainly behavioral and also talk a lot about my past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • It was mostly behavioral. Just general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Director, Global Brand and Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2013.

In person with Sr. Management, Peers, subordinates, and Corp Comm VP

Interview Questions
    • If you had one "do-over" in your career, what would it be.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Very thorough, had to speak to a number of people for them to get consensus

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with existing business case that was very challenging for the company   View Answer
    I actually had two different job offers so I was able to get each of the departments to 'bid' against each other. Unique situation that probably won't happen again.

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2013.

Contact is typically done through a recruiter to begin the process and then your resume is sent to a hiring manager for review. From there it is a phone screen which is crucial to securing a face to face interview. After this step, there is typically a 2 step interview process that will decide your fate.

Interview Questions
    • They gave a list of things that are important to you in a career and asked you to rank them in your importance (1 to 5).   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spencer, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

I was set up with an interview from a recruiter at a career fair. Initial interview consisted of a 30 minute phone screen with behavioral questions after which I was contacted the following day and flown out to Spencer, IN the next week. When I arrived I found out that the position that I was interviewing for was already filled and I was now interviewing for a Production Supervisor position. Questions were all behavioral, other than an inexperienced interviewer asking if I was married and what my wife thought of Indiana. The hiring manager for the position took a phone call 5 minutes into the interview and left. In addition it was sort of distracting to watch one of the interviewers openly mark a grade sheet on a 1-5 scale as we were conducting the interview.

Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2009.

Informal and low pressure. Mice people.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time when you were wrong and had to correct it.   View Answer
    I told them what I wanted, they accepted.