Boston Scientific

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.9

Boston Scientific IS Intern Interview

I was invited to a networking event and was contacted for an hour interview. Two thirty minute sessions. First thirty was all off job experience and the second was all based on academic experience. The interviewers were extremely friendly and made you feel comfortable from the moment you walked in.

SharePoint Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Generic questions about CMS, SharePoint.

no negotiation

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

phone interviews, then 14 in person 30 minute interviews. some of the people who interviewed me I never met with again.

Interview Questions
    • really nothing I couldn't handle. seemed like it was all from a standard interview guide.   Answer Question
    I took a pay cut to join the team, and there was no wiggle room on the salary. signing bonus helped somewhat offset the pay gap.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Initial phone interview was with a person completely unfamiliar with the position. She was unable to answer the questions I had.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Very thorough, had to speak to a number of people for them to get consensus

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with existing business case that was very challenging for the company   View Answer
    I actually had two different job offers so I was able to get each of the departments to 'bid' against each other. Unique situation that probably won't happen again.

Financial Planning Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2014.

Full 1hr on-campus interview. I was interviewed by 2 different people, both young alumni from my school. Basic behavioral questions, mainly highlighting resume achievements.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spencer, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Spencer, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

I was set up with an interview from a recruiter at a career fair. Initial interview consisted of a 30 minute phone screen with behavioral questions after which I was contacted the following day and flown out to Spencer, IN the next week. When I arrived I found out that the position that I was interviewing for was already filled and I was now interviewing for a Production Supervisor position. Questions were all behavioral, other than an inexperienced interviewer asking if I was married and what my wife thought of Indiana. The hiring manager for the position took a phone call 5 minutes into the interview and left. In addition it was sort of distracting to watch one of the interviewers openly mark a grade sheet on a 1-5 scale as we were conducting the interview.

OPS Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2014.

Interview process took 1 month. Initial phone screening with HR person, then phone interview with hiring manager, followed by an on-site meeting with directors, co-workers and people in similar positions in other departments. Another round of phone and on-site interviews.

Director, Global Brand and Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2013.

In person with Sr. Management, Peers, subordinates, and Corp Comm VP

Interview Questions
    • If you had one "do-over" in your career, what would it be.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

BSC found my resume on Monster and contacted me. I had a phone screening interview with a recruiter, and a week or so later they scheduled a face-to-face interview. I spoke with 3 people in a row, not including the hiring manager. A couple weeks later they scheduled me for 2 phone interviews. Later they called me back for yet another face to face interview, this time with the hiring manager and then her boss. Three more weeks go by (I was travelling) and then they had me return a 3rd time to campus to meet with an HR person. It wasn't to receive an offer, but just another interview. The trail has cooled since then despite my follow-up phone calls and email to the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • I was blind-sided by the question about where I wanted to be in 5 yrs, also about something I tried and failed. My bad for not prepping on those.   Answer Question