Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.9

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Campus Interview

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2013.

Got it this opportunity through a career fair. I was interviewed on the spot, and a couple of days later I was called for an onsite interview.

There I spoke with 4 different people and it was a 4hour interview. I was then taken around to tour the facility. The questions were mainly behavioral and also talk a lot about my past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • It was mostly behavioral. Just general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2013.

Contact is typically done through a recruiter to begin the process and then your resume is sent to a hiring manager for review. From there it is a phone screen which is crucial to securing a face to face interview. After this step, there is typically a 2 step interview process that will decide your fate.

Interview Questions
    • They gave a list of things that are important to you in a career and asked you to rank them in your importance (1 to 5).   Answer Question

Senior Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2013.

The HR recruiter sent me an email via an online social networking site. The position sounded interesting to me and so I replied. It took a few weeks until I was contacted again but then I was set up for an onsite interview. The interviews consisted of 3 different interview teams of 2 people. The first was very relaxed with a few key questions that the interviewers liked asking. The second team had a set list of questions and kept the interview very standardized. The last team was again relaxed. Everyone was very pleasant and engaging.

Interview Questions
    • All standard questions, strengths, weakness, difficult choices, asking for example of how I made decisions, prioritize, etc.   Answer Question

The salary was ok but given that I was moving from a rural area to the city the cost of living made the increase minimal. The salary consisted of a base and bonus. Medical benefits were priced good, even lower than I pay at my current company. Relocation package was offered but not enough to offset the cost of living increase due to city living.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

very curios, very respectful, asked basic questions.

Interview Questions
    • white board a bit flip & differentiate Linux as a non-RTOS.   Answer Question
    They don't negotiate on their salary, just starting bonus.

Quality Systems Maqnager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in August 2013.

It was easy to apply for the position. I simply uploaded my resume, and filled out some application questions online. The interviews were professional, and the interviewers asked good subject related questions, and general quality system questions. The interviews were with approximately 5 individuals, and were spread out across 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • I did not receive any particularly unexpected questions. Most difficult questions revolved around my subject matter expertise on the functional area the department represented.   Answer Question
    Minimal. The initial offer was acceptable, and as I understand it, not negotiable.

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Phone Interview followed by multi-panel in person interview

Biomedical Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

Arrived at Burlington location, reception was pretty disorganized, but eventually they found out who I was supposed to interview with. Interview with one person only for about an hour, mostly just conversationally going through my resume. Also a semi-technical question thrown in, related to something on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What are the advantages of an instrumentation amplifier over a regular op-amp differential amplifier?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Phone Interview -30 minutes
    In Person Interview- 2 hours 3 interviewers

Interview Questions
    • how to implement a new social media intiative   View Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boston Scientific in April 2013.

applied online and 2 weeks later got an email from internal recruiter asking to set up a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. Interview lasted 15 minutes and in the end she asked for me to come in for an interview with team