Boston Scientific Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Senior Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2009.

I was interviewed by the subsidiary President and then hired. My situation was unique.

There was not one.

Biomedical Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Arrived at Burlington location, reception was pretty disorganized, but eventually they found out who I was supposed to interview with. Interview with one person only for about an hour, mostly just conversationally going through my resume. Also a semi-technical question thrown in, related to something on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What are the advantages of an instrumentation amplifier over a regular op-amp differential amplifier?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boston Scientific in April 2013.

applied online and 2 weeks later got an email from internal recruiter asking to set up a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. Interview lasted 15 minutes and in the end she asked for me to come in for an interview with team

Intern Interview

Phone Interview -30 minutes
    In Person Interview- 2 hours 3 interviewers

Interview Questions
    • how to implement a new social media intiative   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in November 2009.

All day long interview. Couple with team members and couple of interview session with directors.

Interview Questions
    • They ask about your previous projects and need thorough detail Will ask technical questions and will test you on your aptitude skills.   Answer Question
    Negotiable.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2010.

Through a recruiter, screening interview, secondary, and panel interviews, followed by day in the field

IS Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Had an on campus interview. Two thirty minute interviews that were very easy and non technical.

They were further away from me than other offers. I would have liked to have accepted this one. They seemed great to work for.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in June 2010.

Initially, an internal recruiter will contact you for a phone screen. You'll first do a one on one with the regional manager, followed up by an interview with the local field team. If you pass the first three stages, you'll do a day long ride along.

Interview Questions
    None. I was initially happy with the compensation.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maple Grove, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Interview process was standard for a company this size. The initial interview was a phone screen from HR followed by an initial round of interviews that lasted a majority of the day (approx. 5 hours). After a week, I was called back in for a second interview round (5 hours) before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project in which you failed to meet expectations and how did you work to correct it?   Answer Question
    There was no room to negotiate.

Interactive Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2011.

Interview process for setting up was typical of a large company, detailed and painstaking application process to submit resume, went through phone interview and then 2 in person interviews. Would have had to fly to Boston for a full day of interviews if the process would have gone any further, but it ended for me after the first in person interview. Seemed to have a very limited understanding of how to fit mobile into their strategy and our opinions didn't mesh - that was where the process ended for me.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to have examples of mobile possibilities in marketing for physicians (specifically SMS)   Answer Question