Boston Scientific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Biomedical Systems Engineer Interview

Biomedical Systems Engineer
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – Arrived at Burlington location, reception was pretty disorganized, but eventually they found out who I was supposed to interview with. Interview with one person only for about an hour, mostly just conversationally going through my resume. Also a semi-technical question thrown in, related to something on my resume.

Interview Question – What are the advantages of an instrumentation amplifier over a regular op-amp differential amplifier?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Compliance Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Boston Scientific in April 2013.

Interview Details – applied online and 2 weeks later got an email from internal recruiter asking to set up a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. Interview lasted 15 minutes and in the end she asked for me to come in for an interview with team

Interview Question – phone interview wasnt bad.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interview Details – Phone Interview -30 minutes
In Person Interview- 2 hours 3 interviewers

Interview Question – how to implement a new social media intiative   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Valencia, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in November 2009.

Interview Details – All day long interview. Couple with team members and couple of interview session with directors.

Interview Question – They ask about your previous projects and need thorough detail Will ask technical questions and will test you on your aptitude skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiable.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2010.

Interview Details – Through a recruiter, screening interview, secondary, and panel interviews, followed by day in the field

Interview Question – Behavioral Based   Answer Question

IS Intern Interview

IS Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview. Two thirty minute interviews that were very easy and non technical.

Reason for Declining – They were further away from me than other offers. I would have liked to have accepted this one. They seemed great to work for.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Clinical Specialist
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initially, an internal recruiter will contact you for a phone screen. You'll first do a one on one with the regional manager, followed up by an interview with the local field team. If you pass the first three stages, you'll do a day long ride along.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. I was initially happy with the compensation.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Maple Grove, MN

Interview Details – Interview process was standard for a company this size. The initial interview was a phone screen from HR followed by an initial round of interviews that lasted a majority of the day (approx. 5 hours). After a week, I was called back in for a second interview round (5 hours) before receiving an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a project in which you failed to meet expectations and how did you work to correct it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room to negotiate.

Interactive Strategist Interview

Interactive Strategist
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process for setting up was typical of a large company, detailed and painstaking application process to submit resume, went through phone interview and then 2 in person interviews. Would have had to fly to Boston for a full day of interviews if the process would have gone any further, but it ended for me after the first in person interview. Seemed to have a very limited understanding of how to fit mobile into their strategy and our opinions didn't mesh - that was where the process ended for me.

Interview Question – Wanted to have examples of mobile possibilities in marketing for physicians (specifically SMS)   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Intern Interview

Industrial Engineer Intern
Fremont, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with someone from the San Jose site when applying for Fremont site. Standard interview asking behavioral but also technical questions regarding my major. Did not include an on-site visit which might or might not have swayed my opinion away from the job. I would have gotten a better understanding of the location at least...

Interview Question – Please describe the types of Inventory in a manufacturing facility.   View Answer