Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific MARKETING Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in July 2010.

The process was very short from begining to end and very professional. The HR recruiter was very helpful and prompt to respond to any questions I had. I had one phone screen within 4 days of having my resume submitted. I recevied a call within a couple of days to set up first round interviews. Called within 3 hours of my first round to schedule second round. I received a verbal offer within one business day of my 2nd round interviews.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe the position as I had understood it from the previous interviewers.   Answer Question
  • Why do I want to hire you?   Answer Question
My initial offer was very fair with them meeting my requested salary requirements. There was no need for further negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2009.

The Corp Strategy group is very effective at interviewing. They are able to ask you the right questions (in case format), but still make the interview informative and interesting for you as the candidate. You can expect to be tested via case study. Be sure to have clear, concise and logical responses to these cases.

Interview Questions
    The company is willing to work with you from a base salary perspective

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2012.

Quick and friendly phone interview to gage personality and commitment to career