Boston Scientific

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marlborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2009.

Interview Details – The Corp Strategy group is very effective at interviewing. They are able to ask you the right questions (in case format), but still make the interview informative and interesting for you as the candidate. You can expect to be tested via case study. Be sure to have clear, concise and logical responses to these cases.

Interview Question – How would you change the culture of the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company is willing to work with you from a base salary perspective

Marlborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in July 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very short from begining to end and very professional. The HR recruiter was very helpful and prompt to respond to any questions I had. I had one phone screen within 4 days of having my resume submitted. I recevied a call within a couple of days to set up first round interviews. Called within 3 hours of my first round to schedule second round. I received a verbal offer within one business day of my 2nd round interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – My initial offer was very fair with them meeting my requested salary requirements. There was no need for further negotiations.

Marketing Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2012.

Interview Details – Quick and friendly phone interview to gage personality and commitment to career

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.