Boston Scientific Interview Questions & Reviews in Marlborough, MA

2.6

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director, Global Brand and Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2013.

In person with Sr. Management, Peers, subordinates, and Corp Comm VP

Interview Questions
    • If you had one "do-over" in your career, what would it be.   Answer Question

Design Assurance Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in June 2012.

Entry level-no technical questions. just goes through resume. Speak to 6 people for 3 hours

Interview Questions
    simple but it was entry leve

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2009.

The Corp Strategy group is very effective at interviewing. They are able to ask you the right questions (in case format), but still make the interview informative and interesting for you as the candidate. You can expect to be tested via case study. Be sure to have clear, concise and logical responses to these cases.

Interview Questions
    The company is willing to work with you from a base salary perspective

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2010.

I interviewed with 5 different managers and supervisors so it lasted a while but the questions were pretty standard and everyone was very nice and respectful. There was discussion about the position, my experience/education, and some of the interviewers were more conversational. I think I interviewed at the right time where they needed someone immediately, so that could be a factor in why I was hired soon after the interviews.

Labeling Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in April 2010.

Intial interview was with the HR rep, followed up by 5 hours of additional meetings with 5 individuals. The interviews were standard questions, fit with the organization, functional experience, meeting with management from different areas of the organization. Approx. 20 days later set up second round of interviews. Job offer came 30 days later.Extensive background check, reference check, etc.

Interview Questions
    A little room for negotiation, standard advice, know what you need/want.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in July 2011.

It was a long interview process, including a simultaneous background screening and referral check due to their time frame. I was annoyed to have to give referrals and do the background check, especially since it used social capital for a job offer I didnt even get.

The interview in person was 7 people over a whole day, but at least they bought me lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Example of bringing a product to market, and how to deal with difficult people. This was a multi-part case that was confusing and hard.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2009.

Contacted by HR, prescreen, then interviewed by hiring manager, director, VP. Questions were behavioral and pertained to relevant experience. Overall, not stressful.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in July 2010.

The process was very short from begining to end and very professional. The HR recruiter was very helpful and prompt to respond to any questions I had. I had one phone screen within 4 days of having my resume submitted. I recevied a call within a couple of days to set up first round interviews. Called within 3 hours of my first round to schedule second round. I received a verbal offer within one business day of my 2nd round interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe the position as I had understood it from the previous interviewers.   Answer Question
    • Why do I want to hire you?   Answer Question
    My initial offer was very fair with them meeting my requested salary requirements. There was no need for further negotiations.

International Group Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Boston Scientific in June 2009.

6 interviews over 5 days including direct and non-direct reports

Interview Questions
    • How would you motivate a team that is very unmotivated and is not incented to sell your products?   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2009.

Standard like any other company. There wasn't much of a scrutiny. However, the co-ordination between the recruiter and the hiring authority was sub par.

Interview Questions

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!