Boston Scientific
www.bostonscientific.com Natick, MA 5000+ Employees

Boston Scientific Medical Device Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Device Sales Representative Interview

Medical Device Sales Representative
Detroit, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2009.

Interview Details – My phone interview was short, after going to the standard behavioral interview questions, I ask them to tell me why I would even want to come work for Boston Scientific. He asked me to elaborate and I responded with, "well your recruiter called me, I'm happy at my current company, but I'm always interested in seeing what else is out there, so, why should I leave my current position? Impress me." He said something to the effect of "There are a lot of people out there that would jump at this position, I don't know why you would ask me that." I said thank you for your time and let him go. All I wanted to know was what why Boston Scientific is a company worth working for and when a manager can't answer that, that is an issue.

Interview Question – What steps do you take to develop leads in your current position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific Medical Device Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.