Boston Scientific

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Medical Device Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2009.

My phone interview was short, after going to the standard behavioral interview questions, I ask them to tell me why I would even want to come work for Boston Scientific. He asked me to elaborate and I responded with, "well your recruiter called me, I'm happy at my current company, but I'm always interested in seeing what else is out there, so, why should I leave my current position? Impress me." He said something to the effect of "There are a lot of people out there that would jump at this position, I don't know why you would ask me that." I said thank you for your time and let him go. All I wanted to know was what why Boston Scientific is a company worth working for and when a manager can't answer that, that is an issue.

Interview Questions
  • What steps do you take to develop leads in your current position?   View Answer