Boston Scientific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Product Analyst Interview

Marlborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 5 different managers and supervisors so it lasted a while but the questions were pretty standard and everyone was very nice and respectful. There was discussion about the position, my experience/education, and some of the interviewers were more conversational. I think I interviewed at the right time where they needed someone immediately, so that could be a factor in why I was hired soon after the interviews.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything that threw me off.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific Product Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.