Boston Scientific Production Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Spencer, IN
Anonymous Employee in Spencer, IN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2013.

Got it this opportunity through a career fair. I was interviewed on the spot, and a couple of days later I was called for an onsite interview.

There I spoke with 4 different people and it was a 4hour interview. I was then taken around to tour the facility. The questions were mainly behavioral and also talk a lot about my past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • It was mostly behavioral. Just general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Employee  in  Spencer, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Spencer, IN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Boston Scientific in August 2009.

Two person panel interview process with the prospective boss (Operations Manager) and Human Resources director for the Spencer, Indiana plant (one of four major production plants within Boston Scientific). Interview was nothing difficult, I was just rusty as it was my first of the day in a series of 3 with other companies. Questions were mostly behavioral. "tell me about a time in which you improved processes; How have you problem-solved in the past and what is your methodology". I rambled too much and my examples were just not high-impact, again just not warmed up like I would have liked. Probably should have done a practice one that morning but whatever.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you improved a process?   Answer Question
    • What is your problem solving methodology and give an example of a problem you solved and how?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Six Sigma and Lean?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2009.

it was a simple panel interview process with various mangers and co workers. not to difficult, basic stuff about managing and so forth.

non existent

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!