Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Interview Questions in Saint Paul, MN

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific.

phone interviews, then 14 in person 30 minute interviews. some of the people who interviewed me I never met with again.

Interview Questions
    • really nothing I couldn't handle. seemed like it was all from a standard interview guide.   Answer Question
    I took a pay cut to join the team, and there was no wiggle room on the salary. signing bonus helped somewhat offset the pay gap.

Senior Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2013.

The HR recruiter sent me an email via an online social networking site. The position sounded interesting to me and so I replied. It took a few weeks until I was contacted again but then I was set up for an onsite interview. The interviews consisted of 3 different interview teams of 2 people. The first was very relaxed with a few key questions that the interviewers liked asking. The second team had a set list of questions and kept the interview very standardized. The last team was again relaxed. Everyone was very pleasant and engaging.

Interview Questions
    • All standard questions, strengths, weakness, difficult choices, asking for example of how I made decisions, prioritize, etc.   Answer Question

The salary was ok but given that I was moving from a rural area to the city the cost of living made the increase minimal. The salary consisted of a base and bonus. Medical benefits were priced good, even lower than I pay at my current company. Relocation package was offered but not enough to offset the cost of living increase due to city living.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2012.

First was a 1:1 Interview with a R&D engineer. We went through my resume and he asked me technical questions regarding the various positions that I held. For example, I did lab work pertaining to signal processing so he asked me "What is the difference between a Fourier Transform and a Laplace Transform?" I'm also doing a concentration in statistics so he asked me "Name some different statistical tests and a real world application for them?" and "Name the different probability distributions that you know and real world application for them?"

Second was a phone interview. It was very short (approx. 5 minutes) and were all basic questions like "Why Boston Scientific?" and "You are obviously applying to other companies besides Boston Scientific, what qualifications are you using to decide which company you would want to work for?"

Interview Questions
    • Describe what you would like to do if you got an internship this summer. (Make sure you have an answer ready, why you want to work on that project, and what you have done that relates to it.)   Answer Question

Senior ELearning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2010.

HR lined up the interview, stacking one right after the other.
    Interviewed with Department Heads (2 Managers) + 2 co-workers/peers.

Senior Manager, R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2010.

Interview questions focused on experience scenarios and my reaction to them. My background experience was valued and the interviewer was forthcoming with the decription and demands of the job.

Interview Questions
    • What types of people do you like working with?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the last time you had to change the mind of a superior or customer.   Answer Question

Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2009.

Boston Scientific came to my campus to recruit students for internships. They called me the night following the career fair for an interview the next day. The next day there was an interview with 2 engineers and then a short one with a manager. It took about two weeks to get an offer by mail.