Boston Scientific

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific in July 2014.

The hiring process took about 2 months from the schedule of the 1st phone interview to the offer letter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and hiring manager, basically went over the job description and asked pretty direct questions about my experience for the job in which I applied for. 3 weeks later I was invited to do face to face interviews with 5 people from the team. They were all given 30 minutes for one on one time with me. I enjoyed this part because you get to meet the team and get a feel of what your getting yourself into. Overall the team was welcoming and intelligent. I had a brief excel test that one of the analyst made. I felt good about the interviews, unfortunately the director of the department wanted to meet with me as well since he was traveling, we couldn't meet for another 3 weeks. I think the process is normally faster.

Interview Questions
    The salary offer was set in stone, but they offered a higher signing bonus to offset the gap plus higher annual bonus payout.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2013.

The recruiters at Boston Scientific are terrible. In trying to schedule a phone interview, I was stood up four times! Four times for an interview that she scheduled. Finally got her on the phone for the phone screening and a couple of weeks later with the hiring manager. A few weeks after the phone screening I went on-site and interviewed with the manufacturing team - tooling group manager, equipment manager, and process manager, as well as with some of the staff. A month later I was asked to come back for a second interview which lasted about 45minutes. Then ... never head back from them.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was straight forward. No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant to President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2012.

The recruiter was very vague and uninterested in the candidate. Also, the recruiter did not do her research to whom she was speaking to. In other words, while interviewing someone, you should do research on the companies the candidate has worked for, so that you have an understanding of what corporate level they are at. This recruiter for Boston Scientific instead made quick judgment on the candidate and the types of companies listed on the resume. Terrible... they need to clean up their HR Dept, because they are unable to screen and spot talent. She also did not describe the position in full detail, instead refered me to read the posting and did not want to elaborate on the position at hand.

Interview Questions
    • Recruiter at Boston Scientific did not ask relevant questions at all.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boston Scientific in November 2009.

All day long interview. Couple with team members and couple of interview session with directors.

Interview Questions
    • They ask about your previous projects and need thorough detail Will ask technical questions and will test you on your aptitude skills.   Answer Question
    Negotiable.