Boston Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied online and interviewed at Boston Technologies.

Interview Details – Completed a coding exercise at home, pretty easy. Met in person with two team managers. Somewhat easy Scala coding exercises; I got hung a little bit on one of them and needed a slight push. The thumbs down is for never receiving a response, ever. A poor way to do business.

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Technologies in February 2014.

Interview Details – Their hiring process was pretty quick and I got the reply the second day I sent out my resume. The telephone interview was general questions like tell me about yourself. Pretty simple.

Reason for Declining – Found better option

Very Easy Interview

Institutional FX E-commerce Sales Associate Interview

Institutional FX E-commerce Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Technologies.

Interview Details – Applied to a job, received an, set a time for phone interview, the hiring manager didn't call at scheduled time. Then tried to send an email back and forth. Finally scheduled for another phone interview. Hiring manager called late.

Interview Question – very unprofessional. the first question I was asked, was my age! I don't know if that is even legal! I strongly don't suggest this company to any other person!   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boston Technologies.

Interview Details – quick and very professional hr

Interview Question – current EURUSD rate   Answer Question

Trade Systems Analyst Interview

Trade Systems Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Technologies in September 2010.

Interview Details – Met 4 different people

Negotiation Details – Entry level. I did not negotiate.

Trading Analyst Interview

Trading Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Boston Technologies in March 2012.

Interview Details – One round of interviews but with three different people. All three were shift managers in the department I was applying. The hole idea was not to see how much I know or do not know, but rather how well will I fit in the department. The work place is very demanding and now everyone is a good fit.

Interview Question – Why Boston Technologies. I mean it is a standard interview question, but I never knew how ti answer such questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Boston Technologies in August 2012.

Interview Details – Three Skype interviews, one on-site interview, everything fairly standard. Response e-mail was encoded in Base64, I needed to write some code to decode it and send the response along with the code I used.

Interview Question – Given a scientific paper, I needed to figure out what it's about and draw some schematics explaining it to the interviewers. It was fun.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Consulting
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boston Technologies in January 2009.

Interview Details – starts from referral to the interview panel. Its a group of guys who decide. So referral from a good employee makes a cute easily into the interview. The interview is conducted on the fone n then later face to face.
In face to face, they give u case studies to solve which is done in gud sufficient time

Interview Question – determine the no of cell phone is Mumbai   Answer Question

Worked for Boston Technologies? Contribute to the Community!