Boston Technologies

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Technologies in November 2014.

online interview, I send my cv, and get reply, then they make an online interview.
    it's easy, three people, the question is easy,and I think I did well in the interview. they let me back to wait, before next Wednesday they will give me reply. but two weeks past, no reply.
    this makes me feel bad, they at least give an refuse.
    anyway, they do bad in this

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Boston Technologies.

Completed a coding exercise at home, pretty easy. Met in person with two team managers. Somewhat easy Scala coding exercises; I got hung a little bit on one of them and needed a slight push. The thumbs down is for never receiving a response, ever. A poor way to do business.

Institutional FX E-commerce Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Technologies.

Applied to a job, received an, set a time for phone interview, the hiring manager didn't call at scheduled time. Then tried to send an email back and forth. Finally scheduled for another phone interview. Hiring manager called late.

Interview Questions
    • very unprofessional. the first question I was asked, was my age! I don't know if that is even legal! I strongly don't suggest this company to any other person!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Technologies in February 2014.

Their hiring process was pretty quick and I got the reply the second day I sent out my resume. The telephone interview was general questions like tell me about yourself. Pretty simple.

Found better option

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boston Technologies.

quick and very professional hr

Trade Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boston Technologies in April 2013.

Phone interview with director of customer service. Checked visa status and whether I accept shift rotations in this job
    Onsite interview with director of trade support and director of customer service in 2013 April

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straightforward behavioral questions
      Questions about past experience and projects

Answer Question

Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boston Technologies in March 2012.

One round of interviews but with three different people. All three were shift managers in the department I was applying. The hole idea was not to see how much I know or do not know, but rather how well will I fit in the department. The work place is very demanding and now everyone is a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Why Boston Technologies. I mean it is a standard interview question, but I never knew how ti answer such questions.   Answer Question

Trade Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Technologies in September 2010.

Met 4 different people

Entry level. I did not negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boston Technologies in August 2012.

Three Skype interviews, one on-site interview, everything fairly standard. Response e-mail was encoded in Base64, I needed to write some code to decode it and send the response along with the code I used.

Interview Questions
    • Given a scientific paper, I needed to figure out what it's about and draw some schematics explaining it to the interviewers. It was fun.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boston Technologies in January 2009.

starts from referral to the interview panel. Its a group of guys who decide. So referral from a good employee makes a cute easily into the interview. The interview is conducted on the fone n then later face to face.
    In face to face, they give u case studies to solve which is done in gud sufficient time