Boston University

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Boston, MA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Boston University in June 2009.

Interview Details – I felt very comfortable with the three people who interviewed me. There was good communication on their behalf in terms of scheduling my interview. The interview itself, I felt was good. The questions ranged from professional, asking me of the typical "what do you think is your best assests?" to the personal -- How would your family describe you-- to the silly and fun (do you like football?)

It was only afterwards that they did not contact me, even though they said they would.

Interview Question – "How would your parents describe you?"   View Answer

Administrator Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston University in September 2007.

Interview Details – The interviewers looks very friendly

Interview Question – What will you do if you are given a pressure situation?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston University in March 2008.

Interview Details – phone - visit - 1 interview with 2 office managers

Interview Question – How many hours can you work?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston University

Worked for Boston University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston University Administrator interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston University employees and interview candidates.