Boston University
www.bu.edu Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Boston University Associate Director of Corporate Relations Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Director of Corporate Relations Interview

Associate Director of Corporate Relations
Boston, MA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Boston University in September 2012.

Interview Details – All development positions are posted on the BU development website, however through informational interviews I landed a direct interview with the hiring manager. Throughout the process and through interaction with others, I believe the email correspondences from the interviewees are looked at as a vital part of the "interview."

Interview Question – "why do you want THIS position" well I couldn't answer convincingly enough it appeared.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston University

Worked for Boston University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston University Associate Director of Corporate Relations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston University employees and interview candidates.