Boston University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Interview

Communications
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston University in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was searching for jobs on the university website. Found the job at the Office of Disability Services that required someone who could interact with customers. Sent in my resume, and recieved a call the following week to come in for an interview. Went in and had a one-on-one interview with the director. Following week I recieved the job.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a student who came that had a speach impediment that you were unable to respond to?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston University

Worked for Boston University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston University Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston University employees and interview candidates.