Boston University

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston University.

Interview Details – Received a call back relatively quickly after submitting my application. Had an initial interview that lasted about 40 minutes, then was called back a week later to schedule a second interview that lasted about 30. Both interviews included direct supervisors and HR personnel; second interview included executive director.

Interview Question – I thought the questions asked were ineffective interview questions. They were about very specific details - the kinds of things that, on the job, you'd be able to look up online or in another resource, like "What does this acronym stand for?" "Describe your knowledge of these set of regulations" rather than more functional questions designed to gauge my fit for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I requested negotiation on the salary but was told it was impossible. They were flexible on my start date, however, which was nice.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston University in March 2010.

Interview Details – Mostly standard questions were asked. There were a few situational questions. One question that stands out is "what was the last book you read".

Interview Question – How do you manage your boss?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston University

Worked for Boston University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston University Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston University employees and interview candidates.