Boston University

Boston University Project Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston University.

Received a call back relatively quickly after submitting my application. Had an initial interview that lasted about 40 minutes, then was called back a week later to schedule a second interview that lasted about 30. Both interviews included direct supervisors and HR personnel; second interview included executive director.

Interview Questions
  • I thought the questions asked were ineffective interview questions. They were about very specific details - the kinds of things that, on the job, you'd be able to look up online or in another resource, like "What does this acronym stand for?" "Describe your knowledge of these set of regulations" rather than more functional questions designed to gauge my fit for the position.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation. I requested negotiation on the salary but was told it was impossible. They were flexible on my start date, however, which was nice.

Other Interview Reviews for Boston University

Project Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boston University in March 2010.

Mostly standard questions were asked. There were a few situational questions. One question that stands out is "what was the last book you read".

Interview Questions