Boston University

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Boston University

Interview Details – No interview needed. Just talk with the professors here to see if they have open positions

Interview Question – There is no difficult questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Boston University

Interview Details – Talk with faculty of my Department.

Interview Question – Based on what the professor needs.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Boston University in January 2012.

Interview Details – High GPA and abilities of doing secondary data analysis, SPSS skills is favored.

Interview Question – Based on what professor needs, the requirement will be differents   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – working style

Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston University in March 2012.

Interview Details – There were 6 different interviews, back to back. Each interview was 30 minutes long, and there were 8 prospective employees being interviewed. There was a series of questions that most of them asked, many being the typical interview questions. This got tiring and repetitive because nearly every interviewer asked the same questions.

Interview Question – If you could erase one characteristic about yourself, what would it be?   Answer Question

Research Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Boston University in March 2012.

Interview Details – The system required me to add in some information. However, I do not have any!!! I got the offer in 2007 when I was out of the USA. I was admitted as a graduate student and along with this research / teaching assistant position. There is no interview and this happens for many graduate schools.

Interview Question – technicle questions   Answer Question

Research Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boston University in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with the person over the phone

Interview Questions

Worked for Boston University? Contribute to the Community!