Boston University Research Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boston University in April 2009.

I e-mailed the lab manager to ask if they are hiring a researchj associate and I was lucky that they were looking for someone immediately. I did a technical presentation to ~10 people (group/lab members) and did a 1on1 interview with the grant owner. During the interview I was asked about my plans for future, we talked about the expectations of the lab,the projects options that I could work on and I was also told that this was a 1 year contract and could be renewed later on. The interview was not challenging. Hiring process was very quick. I got a response in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work on a project that contains components that you didn't learn before?   Answer Question
I didn't negotiate because this was a standard job with a standard salary and benefits