Bottle Rocket

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Addison, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bottle Rocket in February 2011.

Interview Details – This company first asks you to complete a lengthy questionnaire, asking about your experience pertaining to iPhone development. Then they ask you to complete a mini iPhone app, and they give you 48 hours to complete it.

Once I completed the test, I submitted it and waited a week. They didn't even have the courtesy to followup after the test. Instead, I waited an entire week to contact them, and they promptly responded that they didn't think I had enough iPhone experience. I doubt they even reviewed the test (which I completed 100%), so I assume they made their decision based on the initial questionnaire. So why even bother giving the test?

Don't waste your time interviewing with this company.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bottle Rocket? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bottle Rocket IPhone App Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bottle Rocket employees and interview candidates.