Bottom Dollar Food

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

1.6

Front End Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food.

I applied in the beginning of May and had an interview about a week after applying. The manager that conducted my interview was very nice, knew her job and what she was doing. The interview lasted about 15 to 20 minutes tops.

Interview Questions
    I was hired part time as a cashier at first. I was okay with the rate of pay at first, then it became an issue and eventually got a raise and a promotion after my first year.

Front End Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food.

Apply on line at Bottom Dollar Food your application is then reviewed by the department manager they will choose a minimal of 4 applicant they look for grocery experience or banking experience

PT Fresh Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food in June 2013.

I went in to the store and asked the Store Manager if any positions are available, he instructed me to speak with the hiring manager the next day which i did, He took down my information and was called in 2 days. Went in for an interview on a Thursday and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario questions, which were easy. Some questions about availability and advancement.   Answer Question
    Was asked what i was looking to make and the amount was just right.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food in November 2012.

Visited with the VP of Operations in a casual meeting. Very non-formal and relaxed. He actually spoke more than I did, and I was offered a position starting immediately. He was very nice and straight-forward.

The salary was discussed, and I accepted immediately

Dry Associate/Fresh Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food in September 2012.

Applied online, received an email a few weeks later, set up interview time and date and was being interviewed at a Church. Interviewer was polite, very relaxed. Different set of questions regarding personality and how to deal with certain scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • I can not seem to think of any difficult questions, mostly scenario questions, which are easy :)   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate since I believed the pay was just right.

PT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food in May 2012.

Simple process. I was basically called into an informal interview. She said I was hired on the spot and gave me info to get drug tested on an off-site location.

Interview Questions
    • None. Pretty general question for an entry-level, no experience needed job.   Answer Question

Full Time Dry Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food.

It was a set amount of questions

The amount that I was going to be paid

Dry Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bottom Dollar Food in February 2011.

Since it was a new store, interviews were held at a hotel. I went in for about 15 minutes and talked to the Store Manager. She was nice and kind.

Interview Questions
    I wanted 8.50 but received 8.00.