Bottomline Technologies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bottomline Technologies in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied directly thru the company. got a call back with a phone technical interview. Then they asked me to go in for a face to face interview. Met with 6 people and 3 of them did a technical interview with lots of questions. After a week they asked me in again and did 2 more technical interviews!!!!

Interview Question – Describe the smallest details about a project I worked on 10 years ago   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bottomline Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Bottomline Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Bottomline is proud of our team-oriented culture. Each day, the way we conduct business is anchored by our Guiding Principles. • Delight Customers • Innovate, Communicate, Win and Grow • Work With and For Each Other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bottomline Technologies Java Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bottomline Technologies employees and interview candidates.