Bottomline Technologies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bottomline Technologies in December 2010.

I interviewed for the position of "QA Manager." Interviewed with the Director of QA and two product managers. All three of these interviews were pretty tough interviews. I was hit with quite a few tough questions, many centering around my abilities as a project manager. One interviewer asked me many questions about how I would estimate the size of a QA team needed for various projects. In my previous positions as a manager, I was given a certain size staff & simply told to get the software tested cleanly... Another interviewers put me on the spot about my resume; mentioning things the various interviewer didn't like about my resume. It was a very interesting job & I'm sure that I could have performed it really well.

Interview Questions
  • How would you estimate how many QA resources are needed for any given project?   Answer Question

Portsmouth is too far from my home & working remotely was not an option for the hiring manager.