Bottomline Technologies

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administration Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bottomline Technologies in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was relaxed and informative. The purpose of the physical interview is to determine the individual's fit more than the technical aptitude of the individual. Unfortunately, they never really committed to hire. The recruiter expressed that he was waiting on an answer and that they wanted me on board. After a couple of months of that answer, I gave up and moved on. So, if you interview and they tell you they want you to work, don't miss other opportunities if you don't have a formal offer letter. This is true for any company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bottomline Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Bottomline Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Bottomline is proud of our team-oriented culture. Each day, the way we conduct business is anchored by our Guiding Principles. • Delight Customers • Innovate, Communicate, Win and Grow • Work With and For Each Other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bottomline Technologies Systems Administration interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bottomline Technologies employees and interview candidates.