Boulder Community Hospital Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital.

Apply for the job and they send you a set of questions:

How do you prioritize your work deliverable/responsibilities and at what point in time do you ask for help? Please provide specific examples how you have done so in the past.

3. Please describe you work ethic and give specific details/situations that illustrate this.

Interview Questions
    • Are there any examples in your previous jobs where you do not like working with a team? If there are no examples, then explain situations of how you work as a team player.   View Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital in June 2009.

Extremely look key, low stress, and really just talking and small tour of area.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5/10/15 years.   View Answer
    No real negotiation, HR shows what the position pays.

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital in March 2010.

The HR person asked me about my strengths. She also asked me what I knew about working at the department I was applying for.

Interview Questions
    • Were you ever in a situation where in you had to handle a conflict with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boulder Community Hospital

Worked for Boulder Community Hospital? Contribute to the Community!