Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boulder Community Hospital
- Admissions Representative (1)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital (Boulder, CO).
Applied on their website. Had a phone interview with someone in HR, then a phone interview with someone from the IT team and an in person interview with some of the sys admin team and management .
- Have you ever worked with a ticketing system. LOL Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital.
Initial application consists of an online application, which is rather lengthy and the system is somewhat antiquated. Next step in the process involved a general screening interview with HR consisting of standard questions that apply to the position including familiarity with medical systems and terminology. After, there was a second interview with the clinic manager at the clinic for which I was applying. Both interviews were standard, however the second interview was much more relaxed and actually enjoyable.
- During your professional career, what would you consider as a crowning achievement? Answer Question
- No Offer
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital.
Apply for the job and they send you a set of questions: How do you prioritize your work deliverable/responsibilities and at what point in time do you ask for help? Please provide specific examples how you have done so in the past. Are there any examples in your previous jobs where you do not like working with a team? If there are no examples, then explain situations of how you work as a team player. 3. Please describe you work ethic and give specific details/situations that illustrate this.
- Are there any examples in your previous jobs where you do not like working with a team? If there are no examples, then explain situations of how you work as a team player. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital (Boulder, CO) in June 2009.
Extremely look key, low stress, and really just talking and small tour of area.
- Where do you see yourself in 5/10/15 years. 1 Answer
No real negotiation, HR shows what the position pays.
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital in March 2010.
The HR person asked me about my strengths. She also asked me what I knew about working at the department I was applying for.
- Were you ever in a situation where in you had to handle a conflict with a co-worker? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review