Boulder Community Hospital

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital.

Interview Details – Apply for the job and they send you a set of questions:

How do you prioritize your work deliverable/responsibilities and at what point in time do you ask for help? Please provide specific examples how you have done so in the past.

3. Please describe you work ethic and give specific details/situations that illustrate this.

Interview Question – Are there any examples in your previous jobs where you do not like working with a team? If there are no examples, then explain situations of how you work as a team player.   View Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital in June 2009.

Interview Details – Extremely look key, low stress, and really just talking and small tour of area.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5/10/15 years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation, HR shows what the position pays.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital in March 2010.

Interview Details – The HR person asked me about my strengths. She also asked me what I knew about working at the department I was applying for.

Interview Question – Were you ever in a situation where in you had to handle a conflict with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Worked for Boulder Community Hospital? Contribute to the Community!