Boulder Community Hospital Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boulder Community Hospital

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boulder Community Hospital (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Applied on their website. Had a phone interview with someone in HR, then a phone interview with someone from the IT team and an in person interview with some of the sys admin team and management .

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boulder Community Hospital.

Interview

Initial application consists of an online application, which is rather lengthy and the system is somewhat antiquated. Next step in the process involved a general screening interview with HR consisting of standard questions that apply to the position including familiarity with medical systems and terminology. After, there was a second interview with the clinic manager at the clinic for which I was applying. Both interviews were standard, however the second interview was much more relaxed and actually enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• During your professional career, what would you consider as a crowning achievement?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boulder Community Hospital.

Interview

Apply for the job and they send you a set of questions: How do you prioritize your work deliverable/responsibilities and at what point in time do you ask for help? Please provide specific examples how you have done so in the past. Are there any examples in your previous jobs where you do not like working with a team? If there are no examples, then explain situations of how you work as a team player. 3. Please describe you work ethic and give specific details/situations that illustrate this.

Interview Questions

• Are there any examples in your previous jobs where you do not like working with a team? If there are no examples, then explain situations of how you work as a team player.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boulder Community Hospital (Boulder, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

Extremely look key, low stress, and really just talking and small tour of area.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5/10/15 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation, HR shows what the position pays.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boulder Community Hospital in March 2010.

Interview

The HR person asked me about my strengths. She also asked me what I knew about working at the department I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Were you ever in a situation where in you had to handle a conflict with a co-worker?   Answer Question