Bourns Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bourns

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

I had two interviews and was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a good process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bourns (Riverside, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The initial interview was pleasant and very informative. The company is quite conservative, so they were being very careful to find the right fit. There were 2 interviews in total, the individual that was leaving conducted the first interview and then her boss conducted a second interview. The first interview was approximately 1 hour long while the second with her boss was about 2.5 hours. There were a lot of hypothetical questions and when answering with real experience, the interviewer said "oh, I've got to come up with better questions, you've done all this." I was surprised at that remark because one would think you would want someone who had actually done the job versus what they think they would do. This was surprising for me. The facililty was very quiet and I was told "we discourage meeting in the halls." To me that meant, they discouraged conversation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to move a person from exempt to non exempt?   Answer Question