Bourns

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

Interviewed at Bourns

Interview Details – I had two interviews and was hired.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a good process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Riverside, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bourns in April 2011.

Interview Details – The initial interview was pleasant and very informative. The company is quite conservative, so they were being very careful to find the right fit. There were 2 interviews in total, the individual that was leaving conducted the first interview and then her boss conducted a second interview. The first interview was approximately 1 hour long while the second with her boss was about 2.5 hours.

There were a lot of hypothetical questions and when answering with real experience, the interviewer said "oh, I've got to come up with better questions, you've done all this." I was surprised at that remark because one would think you would want someone who had actually done the job versus what they think they would do. This was surprising for me.

The facililty was very quiet and I was told "we discourage meeting in the halls." To me that meant, they discouraged conversation.

Interview Question – What would you do if you had to move a person from exempt to non exempt?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bourns? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bourns interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bourns employees and interview candidates.