Bovis Lend Lease Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

1.8

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bovis Lend Lease.

Just talked to a guy. Next thing I knew he called me back and offered me a job.

I just asked for more money and he said yes. Always ask for more.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bovis Lend Lease in May 2008.

1 on 1 typical questions...usually is a senior project manager the 1st time around...the second round is an executive (if you make it to the second round, the job is yours unless you really screw up on this one)

Just be smooth and don't ask for $$ until they tell you the base pay, make sure you know what's the average pay for your city and the competition (more or less), if they offer you less diplomatically explain your reasons to request more, if you think is fair I would take, the first year you will get a raise and possibly a bonus depending where you are working (you also get a new employee signage bonus, again depending on the project they assign you...)

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Bovis Lend Lease in August 2010.

I was offered a sponsorship by BLL at a CIOB accredited University. Once I had completed my degree and all my 4 work placements, I was called for a final interview. The interview panel had one senior engineer and the head of HR.

It was a competency based interview and they asked for my personal attitude on quality including my strengths and weaknesses. I was not offered the role, I would say the current economic climate was the main decision maker in regards to this role.

Interview Questions
    • Attitude on quality and a time you implemented quality on site???   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bovis Lend Lease in January 2008.

Initial interview by phone. Followed by a one on one interview by my boss, the person whose position I would take and others that I would potentially work for.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any difficult or unexpected interview questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bovis Lend Lease

Worked for Bovis Lend Lease? Contribute to the Community!